Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why ニほんご?

This will sound trite, but I want to visit Japan someday. Actually, as soon as I am able too I would like to spend a summer there, whether farming in the countryside or running through the streets of Tokyo. If I could live there for a month or two and actually communicate with locals, I would be smitten. And after these last two weeks I have an even greater respect for the language for it is beautifully challenging (more similar to assembling a puzzle than anything else). I have never had to memorize so many words & symbols in such a short amount of time, and I am regretting not buying that fancy, flip-through index contraption from きぬくにや。Also, I am interested in but have only novice knowledge of Japanese literature & film. I have decided to learn as many languages as I can & Japanese is the first on the list.

1 comment:

Kazekage073 said...

こんばんは、サンジさん! わたしは バーバサマリフェルです。I am in your group for Section 4. どうぞよろしくおねがいします! Were you the person sitting to my right in class today? あにめは フルツバスケートと ブリーチュと デスノートと こどちゃと カードカプターさくらを みました。あにめを みましたか。まんがを よみましたか。